Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

Naughty Thoughts

As I lie awake alone in bed, naughty thoughts of you run through my head.
These thoughts I use almost every day to turn me on whilst I have a play.
I think of you walking through my door, we undress, throw our clothes to the floor.
I think of how you kiss my lips and the touch of your soft fingertips.
Your sexy body, the way you look, it's no wonder it's you I love to fuck.
I play around with your dick, you make me wet as you lick my clit.
You slowly slide your cock inside, it feels so good the way it glides.
You fuck me fast, you fuck me slow, you make me tingle from head to toe.
You bend me over and grab my bum, fuck me hard till we both cum.
You make my body shudder and shake, I want you now, I can hardly wait.
But like I said these are thoughts in my head, so make then real and join me in my bed.
© Chuzzy Blue 2010

2 comments: